The 2 Best Inversion Tables Under $120 (Cheap Yet High Grade)
Is it possible to find a reasonably priced inversion table – without compromising on quality and safety?
No matter how quickly (and naturally) you can relieve your back pain when you have a gravity table at home, the high price may prevent you from trying one in the first place.
It may send you looking for a used inversion table, which can be dangerous.
The good news is that we’ve done all the research for you, and found two low-cost yet high-quality inversion tables, for less than $120 (brand new).
In a hurry?
And if you’re still not sure why you should try inverting for your back pain:
Inverting is known to help relieve back pressure on discs and nerve roots by elongating the spine, reversing negative effects caused by gravity, increasing blood circulation throughout the body, and relieving muscle aches and stress for better overall health.
And now, let’s see what we found:
The 2 Highest Rated Inversion Tables under $120
Even when you only pay about $120 for an inversion table (when the average price is $250-$300), you still deserve a high quality, sturdy and safe inversion therapy.
These 2 inversion tables are safe, well-built, comfortable and easy to use, and still reasonably priced:
1. Innova ITX9600 Heavy Duty Deluxe Inversion Table
Dimensions: 46 x 28 x 63 inches; 52 pounds
The Innova Deluxe Inversion Table is a low-cost yet high-quality inversion table, with a 300 pounds weight capacity and 4-position adjustable safety pin for easy positioning.
Most inversion tables support 200-275 pounds, but the Innova supports 300 pounds, and when you use it, you can feel how sturdy and safe it is.
All you do is just position the pin in the desired decline position and know that your inversion position will be safe, comfortable and consistent every time.
In a hurry? See our review summary before we go into detail:
- 4-position adjustable safety pin for easy positioning
- 300 pounds weight capacity
- Very comfortable
- Easy to use
You may need help with assembly. If you buy on Amazon though, you can choose “expert assembly”.
We highly recommend the Innova ITX9600 for the following reasons:
- Comfort – thanks to the extra-long, extra-wide padded backrest, the Innova is very supportive and comfortable.
- In fact, it’s so comfortable you can use it without shoes and your ankles won’t hurt when you’re inverted (it has 4 foam leg rollers).
- Safety – heavy-gauge steel tubing supports a weight capacity of 300 pounds.
- The degrees of inversion and height settings are set with very strong ball knobs and backed up with easy to insert/remove safety pins.
- Inversion options – instead of the old-style strap, the Innova gravity table has a 4-position side inversion pin, making varying degrees of inversion easy and simple.
- It’s extremely easy to adjust the pin from one position to another.
- It moves slowly and it’s easy to both come up and go back from inversion. You hold onto the handles and it goes back smoothly and softly. Most people won’t need a spotter to help them come back.
- Storage – it folds up for easy storage in a closet, but won’t fit under most beds. It’s not a space hog though, and won’t take up much space when folded and placed against a wall.
- Height – fit for you if your height is between 4 feet inches and 6 feet 5 inches.
- Warranty – 1 year.
Innova Inversion Table Best Price
Sometimes, when I check this page, it sells for less than $120. If it does – grab it!
Take a closer look at the Innova Inversion Table below:
2. INVERTIO Inversion Table
For about $100 the INVERTIO inversion table is so easy to use, that you can almost do it with your eyes closed, and you won’t need anybody’s help to get on and off it.
All you have to do it rest your body against the foam pad, lock your feet behind the comfortable ankle-supports (with 4 foam rollers to cushion your ankles) and reach your arms over your head.
As you do that, you will gradually invert until you’re almost fully upside down.
When you’re finished, you use the u-shaped handles to pull yourself up depending on how far back you’ve inverted.
Through our research, The INVERTIO gravity chair is sturdy, well-built and safe.
- Large contoured foam pad backrest and headrest
- Ankle comfort – foam roller ankle with 8-position adjustability
- Extra-long padded handrails
- Allows for full inversion
- Assembly may be challenging
Height range – 4′ 7″ to 6′ 8″ (Good fit even if you are tall).
Weight capacity – 300 pounds.
Safety – Easy grip and extra-long handrails.
Inversion options – fully adjustable, allows for full inversion.
Storage – the INVERTIO easily folds for storage and moving around. It reminds me of a ladder, so if you wanted you can fold it up and either lay it on its side or upright against a wall.
Size When assembled – 48″ long and 27-1/4″ wide, height is approximately 55″ when upright.
Note: it will not fit under 99% of the beds out there, and probably not in most closets too. You’ll have to keep it against the wall or in a corner.
In this guide, we’ve researched and found the 2 best inversion table brands and models under $120.
Both are well worth their budget-friendly price, but we do have a #1 choice:
🥇 The Best Inversion Table Under $120
Our number 1 choice would be the Innova ITX9600 inversion table. It is easy to assemble and use, it is sturdy, well-built and safe, and it is very comfortable to use.
Through our research, it’s the best inversion table for its price.
👉 If money is less of an issue to you, and you’d like the extra features, check out our guide for the 3 best-rated inversion tables in the market right now – HERE.
Have you any experience with this inversion equipment or other inversion tables? We’d love to read and comments and questions you may have – in the comments below.
To your health and happiness,
The Back Pain Relief Products Team
Wondering about the difference between the inversion table and the Posture Pump?