The 3 Best Inversion Tables Under $120 (In 2023)
Is it possible to find a low-cost inversion table (under $120) for sale – without compromising on quality and safety?
If you do your research, the answer is YES.
If you look for it (which we have done for you) – you’ll find a few inversion tables with all the basic features (adjustable height, comfortable backrest, and safety locking systems), that are sturdy and well made, even though they are cheap.
This post contains affiliate links, at no extra cost to you.
The most trusted inversion table manufacturers, such as Teeter Inversion Tables or Ironman, sell their different models for $200-$500, and sometimes more.
No matter how quickly (and naturally) you can relieve your back pain when you have a gravity table at home, the high price may prevent you from trying one in the first place.
It may send you looking for a used inversion table, which can be dangerous.
The good news is that we’ve done all the research for you, and found 3 low-cost yet high-quality inversion tables – for less than $150 (brand new)!
👉 In a hurry?
See the #1 inversion table under $120
How Much Do Inversion Tables Cost?
Inversion table prices range from $80 (basic inversion tables) to $900 (high-end), but most people can get all the benefits of inverting with a mid-range inversion table that costs between $150 to $350.
High-end models do not fail when it comes to construction, comfort, easy assembly, and safety features.
Entry-Level inversion tables (under $150) should be chosen carefully, to prevent possible injuries from poor construction and lack of sufficient safety features (Below you’ll find only 3 safe and high-quality ones), and our highest recommendation goes to all Innova Inversion Tables.
Mid-Range inversion tables include better safety features, ankle padding is more comfortable, smoother rotation, and better finish.
The best mid-range inversion tables are definitely the well-known Teeter inversion tables.
The high-end inversion tables usually allow for higher user weight and height, are optimally constructed, are the easiest to adjust, and have smaller packaging.
The 3 Best Inversion Tables Under $120
Inverting is known to help relieve back pressure on discs and nerve roots by elongating the spine, reversing negative effects caused by gravity, increasing blood circulation throughout the body, and relieving muscle aches and stress for better overall health.
Even when you only pay about $120 for an inversion table (when the average price is $250-$300), you still deserve a high-quality, sturdy, and safe inversion therapy.
These 3 inversion tables are safe, well-built, comfortable and easy to use, and still reasonably priced:
1. Innova ITX9600 Deluxe Inversion Table Top Pick
- Dimensions: 46 x 28 x 63 inches; 52 pounds
- Height range – between 4 feet inches and 6 feet 5 inches
- Weight capacity – 300 lbs.
- Inversion options – a 4-position side inversion pin, making varying degrees of inversion easy and simple.
The Innova Deluxe Inversion Table is a low-cost yet high-quality inversion table, with a 300 pounds weight capacity and a 4-position adjustable safety pin for easy positioning.
Most inversion tables support 200-275 pounds, but the Innova supports 300 pounds, and when you use it, you can feel how sturdy and safe it is.
All you do is just position the pin in the desired decline position and know that your inversion position will be safe, comfortable, and consistent every time.
Innova ITX9600 Pros
- 4-position adjustable safety pin for easy positioning
- 300 pounds weight capacity
- Very comfortable
- Easy to use
You may need help with assembly. If you buy on Amazon though, you can choose “expert assembly”.
We highly recommend the Innova ITX9600 for the following reasons:
- Comfort – thanks to the extra-long, extra-wide padded backrest, the Innova is very supportive and comfortable. In fact, it’s so comfortable you can use it without shoes and your ankles won’t hurt when you’re inverted (it has 4 foam leg rollers).
- Safety – heavy-gauge steel tubing supports a weight capacity of 300 pounds.
- The degrees of inversion and height settings are set with very strong ball knobs and backed up with easy-to-insert/remove safety pins.
- It’s extremely easy to adjust the pin from one position to another.
- It moves slowly and it’s easy to both come up and go back from inversion. You hold onto the handles and it goes back smoothly and softly. Most people won’t need a spotter to help them come back.
- Storage – it folds up for easy storage in a closet, but won’t fit under most beds. It’s not a space hog though, and won’t take up much space when folded and placed against a wall.
✅ Price – The best price for the Innova inversion tables is found on Amazon (1-year warranty)
Take a closer look at the Innova Inversion Table below:
2. Body Vision IT9550 Deluxe Inversion Table Runner Up
- Weight capacity – 250 lbs.
- Height – 5’1″ to 6’6″
- Inversion options – 20/40/60 or 90 degrees
For less than $150, the Body Vision Delux inversion table is focused on a stable and safe design, with a 4-point stance frame for extra stability on uneven floors.
The 3-position rear inversion bar allows you to easily switch between inversion degrees – without a lower strap.
The upholstered foam backrest is comfortable, and there’s a headrest pillow that is removable, and a lumbar support pad to relieve back pain while you invert. This pad is removable and can be used on your recliner or soda if you’d like.
The ankle support system is there to keep you safe and includes four adjustable foam leg rollers (though some users have claimed they are possibly slippery).
Body Vision Inversion Table Pros
- Well-built, sturdy
- Adjustable headrest and lumbar pad make it comfortable
- Comfortable grip with the foam padded handle
- Rollers may be slippery
✅ Price – less than $120 on Amazon
3. INVERTIO Inversion Table Cheapest Inversion Table
- Height range – 4′ 7″ to 6′ 8″ (Good fit even if you are tall).
- Weight capacity – 300 pounds.
- Safety – Easy grip and extra-long handrails.
- Inversion options – fully adjustable, allows for full inversion.
For about $100, the INVERTIO inversion table is an easy-to-use and low-cost inversion table, and you won’t need anybody’s help to get on and off it.
All you have to do is rest your body against the foam pad, lock your feet behind the comfortable ankle supports (with 4 foam rollers to cushion your ankles) and reach your arms over your head.
As you do that, you will gradually invert until you’re almost fully upside down.
When you’re finished, you use the u-shaped handles to pull yourself up depending on how far back you’ve inverted.
Through our research, the INVERTIO gravity chair is sturdy, well-built, and safe.
- Large contoured foam pad backrest and headrest
- Ankle comfort – foam roller ankle with 8-position adjustability
- Extra-long padded handrails
- Allows for full inversion
- Assembly may be challenging
Storage – the INVERTIO easily folds for storage and moving around. It reminds me of a ladder, so if you wanted you can fold it up and either lay it on its side or upright against a wall.
Size When assembled – 48″ long and 27-1/4″ wide, height is approximately 55″ when upright.
Note: it will not fit under 99% of the beds out there, and probably not in most closets too. You’ll have to keep it against the wall or in a corner.
Get Your Free PDF 🎁The Complete Guide to Low Back Pain Relief – at Home!
What is the Cheapest Inversion Table on the Market?
Through our research, the lowest cost inversion table on the market right now is the Innova Premium Inversion table, which costs only $78 on Amazon, and fits users 4ft-10 inches to 6ft-6 inches with a 300 lb weight capacity.
Our number 1 choice would be the Innova ITX9600 inversion table. It is easy to assemble and use, it is sturdy, well-built, and safe, and it is very comfortable to use.
Through our research, it’s the best inversion table for its price.
👉 If money is less of an issue to you, and you’d like the extra features, check out our guide for the 5 best-rated inversion tables for back pain on the market right now.
Have you any experience with this inversion equipment or other inversion tables? We’d love to read any comments and questions you may have – in the comments below.
To your health and happiness,
The Back Pain Relief Products Team