The Best Inversion Tables (Under $120) of 2021
Is it possible to find a lower-cost inversion table for sale – without compromising on quality and safety?
If you do your research, the answer is YES.
This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate policy.
No matter how quickly (and naturally) you can relieve your back pain when you have a gravity table at home, the high price may prevent you from trying one in the first place.
It may send you looking for a used inversion table, which can be dangerous.
The good news is that we’ve done all the research for you, and found two low-cost yet high-quality inversion tables – for less than $120 (brand new).
In a hurry?
How Much Do Inversion Tables Cost?
Inversion table prices range from $80 (basic inversion tables) to $900 (high-end), but most people can get all the benefits of inverting with a mid-range inversion table that costs between $150 to $350. High-end models do not fail when it comes to construction, comfort, easy assembly, and safety features.
Entry-Level inversion tables (under $150) should be chosen carefully, to prevent possible injuries from poor construction and lack of sufficient safety features (Below you’ll find the only two safe and high-quality ones) , and our highest recommendation goes to all Innova Inversion Tables.
Mid-Range inversion tables include better safety features, ankle padding is more comfortable, smoother rotation, and better finish. The best mid-range inversion tables are definitely the well-known Teeter inversion tables.
The high-end inversion tables usually allow for higher user weight and height, are optimally constructed, easiest adjustability, and have smaller packaging.
The 2 Best Inversion Tables Under $120
Inverting is known to help relieve back pressure on discs and nerve roots by elongating the spine, reversing negative effects caused by gravity, increasing blood circulation throughout the body, and relieving muscle aches and stress for better overall health.
Even when you only pay about $120 for an inversion table (when the average price is $250-$300), you still deserve a high-quality, sturdy, and safe inversion therapy.
These 2 inversion tables are safe, well-built, comfortable and easy to use, and still reasonably priced:
1. Innova ITX9600 Heavy Duty Deluxe Inversion Table Top Pick
Dimensions: 46 x 28 x 63 inches; 52 pounds
The Innova Deluxe Inversion Table is a low-cost yet high-quality inversion table, with a 300 pounds weight capacity and a 4-position adjustable safety pin for easy positioning.
Most inversion tables support 200-275 pounds, but the Innova supports 300 pounds, and when you use it, you can feel how sturdy and safe it is.
All you do is just position the pin in the desired decline position and know that your inversion position will be safe, comfortable, and consistent every time.
Innova ITX9600 Pros
- 4-position adjustable safety pin for easy positioning
- 300 pounds weight capacity
- Very comfortable
- Easy to use
You may need help with assembly. If you buy on Amazon though, you can choose “expert assembly”.
We highly recommend the Innova ITX9600 for the following reasons:
- Comfort – thanks to the extra-long, extra-wide padded backrest, the Innova is very supportive and comfortable. In fact, it’s so comfortable you can use it without shoes and your ankles won’t hurt when you’re inverted (it has 4 foam leg rollers).
- Safety – heavy-gauge steel tubing supports a weight capacity of 300 pounds.
- The degrees of inversion and height settings are set with very strong ball knobs and backed up with easy to insert/remove safety pins.
- Inversion options – instead of the old-style strap, the Innova gravity table has a 4-position side inversion pin, making varying degrees of inversion easy and simple.
- It’s extremely easy to adjust the pin from one position to another.
- It moves slowly and it’s easy to both come up and go back from inversion. You hold onto the handles and it goes back smoothly and softly. Most people won’t need a spotter to help them come back.
- Storage – it folds up for easy storage in a closet, but won’t fit under most beds. It’s not a space hog though, and won’t take up much space when folded and placed against a wall.
- Height – fit for you if your height is between 4 feet inches and 6 feet 5 inches.
- Warranty – 1 year.
✅ Innova Inversion Table Best Price
The best price for the Innova inversion tables is found on Amazon
Take a closer look at the Innova Inversion Table below:
2. INVERTIO Inversion Table
For about $100, the INVERTIO inversion table is so easy to use , that you can almost do it with your eyes closed, and you won’t need anybody’s help to get on and off it.
All you have to do is rest your body against the foam pad, lock your feet behind the comfortable ankle supports (with 4 foam rollers to cushion your ankles) and reach your arms over your head.
As you do that, you will gradually invert until you’re almost fully upside down.
When you’re finished, you use the u-shaped handles to pull yourself up depending on how far back you’ve inverted.
Through our research, The INVERTIO gravity chair is sturdy, well-built, and safe.
- Large contoured foam pad backrest and headrest
- Ankle comfort – foam roller ankle with 8-position adjustability
- Extra-long padded handrails
- Allows for full inversion
- Assembly may be challenging
Height range – 4′ 7″ to 6′ 8″ (Good fit even if you are tall).
Weight capacity – 300 pounds.
Safety – Easy grip and extra-long handrails.
Inversion options – fully adjustable, allows for full inversion.
Storage – the INVERTIO easily folds for storage and moving around. It reminds me of a ladder, so if you wanted you can fold it up and either lay it on its side or upright against a wall.
Size When assembled – 48″ long and 27-1/4″ wide, height is approximately 55″ when upright.
Note: it will not fit under 99% of the beds out there, and probably not in most closets too. You’ll have to keep it against the wall or in a corner.
🥇 The Best Inversion Table Under $120
Our number 1 choice would be the Innova ITX9600 inversion table. It is easy to assemble and use, it is sturdy, well-built, and safe, and it is very comfortable to use.
Through our research, it’s the best inversion table for its price.
👉 If money is less of an issue to you, and you’d like the extra features, check out our guide for the 5 best-rated inversion tables for back pain in the market right now.
Have you any experience with this inversion equipment or other inversion tables? We’d love to read any comments and questions you may have – in the comments below.
To your health and happiness,
The Back Pain Relief Products Team