Lo Bak Trax Review – Does This Lumbar Spine Stretcher Work?
The Lo Bak Trax spinal stretcher promises to relieve your back pain in just minutes a day – simply by pushing your lower body away from your upper body.
Can it really be that simple? 🤔
Find out now – in our Lo Bak Trax review.
This powerful stretch is also known as spinal traction, or spinal decompression, and chiropractors use it all the time to naturally treat herniated/bulging discs, pinched nerves, muscle spasms, spinal stenosis, sciatica and more.
Does the Lo Bak Trax WORK? Can it actually relieve back pain in just a few minutes a day?
You’ll find out – right now.
- 1 Lo Bak Trax Back Stretcher: How Does It Work?
- 2 How to Use the Lo-Bak Trax for Back Pain
- 3 Is Lo Bak Trax Safe?
- 4 ✅ Lo Bak Trax Review: Pros and Cons
- 5 Where to Buy Lo Bak TRAX
Lo Bak Trax Back Stretcher: How Does It Work?
This spinal decompression machine looks like a pair of bicycle handlebars with a deep “V” in the middle. Underneath each padded grip, there are two curved, padded extensions.
👉 You lie down on your back and pull your feet up towards your body, while your soles stay flat on the floor. This flattens the curve in your lower back.
Then you put the Lo-Bak Trax between your legs with the pads resting on your upper quad muscle – and gently push.
This simple exercise decompresses your spine, taking the pressure off your spinal joints, discs, and nerves and brings immediate and effective relief.
How to Use the Lo-Bak Trax for Back Pain
You can use it as instructed above, but you can also target your specific pain area by changing your wrist or leg position.
It may take some time to find out your ideal traction force – you’ll have to practice a bit in the beginning and try different positioning to find out what’s best for you.
It’s best to use it every day for a few minutes, to enjoy long term relief and speedier healing from any back injury or chronic condition.
(See it on Amazon HERE)
Is the Lo Bak Trax Any Different from Pushing Your Thighs with Your Hands?
When you try to apply traction to your back with your hands, you may not be aware of your anatomy and have difficulty knowing exactly where to place your hands to get the best traction force.
You may also not have the upper body strength needed to push hard enough to feel the traction in your spine.
With this device, you get much more leverage to perform traction to your spine.
👉 You can also choose where to place this back stretcher to treat different areas in your back.
How Often Should You Use it?
Frequency should be determined based on your specific needs and how well this device works for you.
After a few weeks of use, you should develop a good idea of how often the unit should be used.
Maximum use is every day – and some people use it 2-3 times a day, but not everyone.
We think that’s a small price to “pay” for effective back pain relief and increased mobility.
Can You Use the Lo Bak Trax to Stretch Your Hamstrings?
The Lo Bak Trax solid metal construction and V shape make stretching the Hamstring Muscles easier than most other methods.
It also allows you to target the exact area of the Hamstring muscles you want to stretch simply by changing the positioning of your leg.
Here’s how to stretch your hamstrings:
You can also use it to give a targeted stretch to the Piriformis and hip rotator muscles – with little effort.
Is Lo Bak Trax Safe?
The Lo Bak Trax is an FDA cleared type I medical device for treating pain caused by herniated discs, back muscle spasms, spinal stenosis, lower back pain, spinal degenerative joint disease, and sciatica.
Like other treatments, spinal traction doesn’t work for everyone, and for some people, it can cause worsening of the pain.
You may also get temporary muscle spasms in the first days of your back traction treatment.
📢 It should not be used in the following situations:
- Recent spinal surgery
- Weakness or loss of strength in the arms or legs
- Ligamentous instability
- Unhealed spinal fracture
- Spinal fusion
- A primary or metastatic tumor(s)
- Bowel or bladder difficulties
- Severe pain with coughing or sneezing
- Unhealed spinal fracture
- Any condition where resistance exercise is contraindicated
- Inflammatory conditions of the spine
- Spinal cord tumor(s)
✅ Lo Bak Trax Review: Pros and Cons
Here’s the full list of pros and cons:
- Lo Bak Trax uses non-powered orthopedic traction – which means anyone can use it at home safely
- Easy to use – anywhere and anytime – portable and lightweight (only 2 lbs.).
- A simplistic design and highly durable – comes with a lifetime warranty!
- Can save a lot of money on chiropractors and physical therapists
- Can be also used to stretch hamstrings, piriformis and hip rotator muscles
- You are in complete control over traction force and direction
- Treatment is short – you’ll only need a few minutes a day.
- It can eliminate the use of muscle relaxers and pain medication.
- It comes with an instructional video.
- It takes some time and adjusting to learning how hard to press and release, and to learn if daily treatments are more effective than 3-5 times a week.
Where to Buy Lo Bak TRAX
The price on the official site is $39.99, but as always we found a much better price on Amazon.
✅ See today’s price on Amazon.
We find the Lo BakTrax a cost-effective and high-quality spine stretching device – we recommend anyone with back issues to give it a try.
It may take some time to find the right direction and force for your needs, and you may experience a bit soreness in the first 3 weeks of using this low back stretching device.
Start slow and easy.
But, don’t let a bit of soreness stop you, give this simple back adjuster a try – the results may surprise you.
✅ Want to consider other back traction home devices?
To your health and happiness,
The Back Pain Relief Products Team