Teeter Hangups Gravity Boots
Teeter Hang Ups Gravity Boots for Back Pain Review
We suspect that these may just be the easiest and most comfortable way to get fast back pain relief.00000
0 User reviews
Unlike that great song, the Teeter Gravity Boots were NOT made for walking. They were made for hanging upside down, looking like Batman.
Using gravity boots at home is the most effective (and low-cost) way to decompress your spine, realign it and stretch your back and neck muscles, which results in an immediate and dramatic back pain relief.
Table of Contents
Gravity Boots Benefits for Back Pain
The immediate pain relief is not the only benefit from this simple and natural method. improved blood circulation, a good lymphatic system cleanse and stress relief – Are some of the added benefits.
Plus, unlike their cousin, the inversion table, Teeter gravity boots allow you to exercise your core muscles while you’re hanging up there, which is another shortcut for a complete back pain recovery.
Is Hanging Upside Down Safe for You?
At first You may feel a little pressure in your head while your body adjusts to the reverse in gravity. It’s not dangerous and it can prevented by starting gradually at 30 seconds and increasing to 1-4 minutes at a time.
Generally, hanging upside down is completely safe for most people. In fact, in 2008 stunt-master David Blaine hung upside down for 3 full-days, without experiencing any type of health problems whatsoever.
His eyes were fine, his blood pressure was fine, and so was everything else.
But, to be on the safe side, if you have high blood pressure, heart disease or an eye condition, or if you’ve undergone fusion surgery – check with your doctor before you use gravity boots.
Are Teeter Hang Ups Gravity Boots Safe to Use?
As for The Teeter inversion boots specifically, no need to worry. They are solidly built and well constructed. They fit most ankle sizes and have a double-lock system which ensures safety and security.
Other features include:
1. Boot straps which adjust to your ankles varying several inches in diameter.
2. Removable calf loops that add comfort by placing a two-degree bend in the knees to help reduce load.
3. They are compatible with Teeter Hangups inversion racks, bars and tables.
Before our detailed review, here’s our summary:
Teeter Gravity Boots: What We Liked
Here are the main advantages of the Teeter inversion boots:
1. Most importantly, immediate back pain relief and a speedy recovery from back injuries.
2. Very comfortable to use. They are even comfortable enough to use barefoot. They are easy to put on and they have a support piece that fits around the back of the leg and foam padding inside the boots.
3. They are lightweight and durable. You can safely hang as long as you can endure.
4. You can move and give your core muscles a good workout while you’re hanging. They are awesome to use for relaxing, stretching and strength training while inverted.
5. They take much less space than an inversion table.
6. They have a full 5 year warranty.
7. They feature calve handles to make it easy to pull yourself up when you’re finished.
8. They are the low-cost-yet-just-as-effective alternative to an inversion table or your chiropractor.
Teeter Gravity Boots: What We Didn’t Like
A few people would not find the Teeter boots to be a perfect match for them. Here’s why:
1. First few times you may feel slight dizziness and head rush feeling. This usually goes away after the first time and happens if you do not start gradually.
2. If you have very weak abdominal muscles, you may find it hard to pull yourself up when you’re done inverting. This can be prevented if you have a spotter to help you out the first few times.
You can also tie a small rope from the bar you are using to help you lift yourself back up. A safety rope is actually a good idea for everyone, especially if you plan to work your ab muscles during inverting.
3. Some people may find it stressful to fully hang upside down. If you are one of them, consider inverting on an inversion table, which allows you to invert starting from a 30 degree angle only.
(Here’s our review and comparison of the two best-selling inversion tables.)
Where to Get the Teeter Hang Ups Gravity Boots
Most of the time, Amazon offers the lowest price for the Teeter gravity boots and has great deals and discounts.
Plus, at the same place you can find a 1960 Batman costume, so you’re all set up.
To your health and happiness,
Here’s a quick video showing you a few ab exercises you can do while hanging up there:
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog..