Rub on Relief Cream for Back Pain (By Living Well) – 2020 Review
This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate policy.
What’s your first instinct when you feel pain anywhere in your body?
you try to rub the pain away.
This ties directly with our Rub on Relief back pain cream review.
That instinct is no coincidence. For a brief moment, you experience sweet pain relief.
But once you stop, (and even if you don’t…) – the pain returns.
If you are like us, you hate popping pain killers and you are aware of how dangerous they are.
But, luckily there are a few back pain relief creams/rubs out there, which allow you to rub that sore spot and get pain relief that lasts – without any side effects.
One of these products is the Rub on Relief.
Will the Rub on Relief work for:
- Any muscle injury
- Sports injury flare-up
- Throbbing feet due to standing all-day
- Pinched nerve pain
- Swollen and aching joints
- Neck tension and pain
You’ll find out below.
LivingWell Rub On Relief – Overview
First, Rub on Relief is a fast-acting, all-natural, anti-inflammatory, long-lasting pain relief cream.
We call most other pain relief creams – “distraction creams“.
This is because they only give you a heated-burning sensation that distracts you away from your pain, while only reaching skin deep.
1. Most OTC pain relief creams have more than a few chemicals in them.
Rub on Relief has only natural ingredients (see the full list).
2. Most pain creams contain tons of menthol or eucalyptus, which make your painful area tingle like crazy.
This only “fools” you to think that something is happening and that “it’s working” because it replaces your muscle pain with a burning-skin-pain.
Rub on Relief has ingredients that penetrate deeper and therefore provide longer and better pain relief.
3. Rub on Relief doesn’t smell. It’s not greasy. It absorbs with incredible ease. It starts working in about 10-15 minutes max.
Rub on Relief Ingredients
1. The most important ingredient in this pain cream is a fatty acid known as Cetyl Myristoleate or CMO. Scientists at the University of Connecticut gave CMO in topical cream form to patients experiencing joint and muscle pain in one or both knees.
And 100% of the people who used this powerful ingredient got relief from their pain.
This fatty acid acts as a “moisturizer” on dry and brittle joints. It cushions the joints and repairs cell membranes.
Since then many other studies on CMO benefits have been done, all of them discovered that it works all the time – with no side effects.
2. The second most important ingredient in Rub on Relief is MSM. It’s naturally occurring nutritional sulfur.
MSM makes the body’s cells more permeable which allows nutrients to flow in and out.
It’s known among doctors as “The Natural Solution to Pain”.
That’s because it works in two ways to naturally relieve your pain. It blocks the “c” pain nerve fibers from delivering their chronic pain message to your brain. Also, MSM decreases swelling and inflammation.
Researchers also reported in The Journal of Anti-Aging Medicine that in a recent study, MSM resulted in an 80% reduction in pain!
The 8 Complimenting Ingredients in Rub on Relief
A pain relief cream that only contains CMO and MSM should be enough, but there are 8 more homeopathic ingredients in Rub on Relief:
1. Magnesium Sulphate – there’s nothing more fast-acting at stopping muscle spasms and twitching than this vital mineral compound. It’s also been shown to reduce aching joint pain by 80%.
2. Ignatia – calms nerves and reduces the stress which can lead to tight shoulders, a tight neck, and painful tension headaches
3. Menthol – rapidly cool painful flare-ups in your muscles and tendons.
4. Lachesis Mutus – a rare homeopathic remedy from Central and South America, Lachesis Mutus, has been prescribed for centuries as a blood thinner, thus improving blood flow and healing.
5. Phosphorous – relieves the burning sensation of tight, painful muscles by stopping the nerves from sending pain messages to the brain. It’s especially good at helping muscles rebound after a workout.
6. Belladonna – it reduces swelling, eliminates muscle twitches, relieves nerve pain, ends muscle aches and stops shooting pains.
7. Rhux Tox – helps to eliminate stiffness and aches in both muscles and joints. It’s good for sprains and backaches too!
8. Naja – this rare but amazingly potent homeopathic remedy from India quickly calms nerve-based pain and brings fast relief from inflammation. It’s also very effective at curing migraine headaches.
Rub On Relief: Is It Safe?
The Rub On Relief cream is 100% natural with a safe track record. It can’t burn your skin (like capsaicin creams), and is safe to use on children age 10 and up.
It contains no chemicals, preservatives, or junk that can be toxic to your body.
Run On Relief: Our Rating
We highly recommend this all-natural pain relief cream and give it 5 stars.
You can get it for a good sale price at The Healthy Back Institute.
Here’s a great comparison between Rub on Relief and the other most common back pain rubs in the market:
What about you? have you ever tried using a back pain cream for your back pain? how did it work for you?
To your health and happiness,
The Back-Pain-Relief-Products team