Living Well Rub on Relief Review – Does it Relieve Back Pain?
No ads, reader-supported – this post may contain affiliate links, at no extra cost to you.
What’s your first instinct when you feel pain anywhere in your body?
you try to rub the pain away.
That’s why we did this Living Well Rub on Relief review.
That instinct is no coincidence. For a brief moment, you experience sweet pain relief.
But once you stop, (and even if you don’t…) – the pain returns.
Luckily there are a few back pain relief creams/rubs out there, which allow you to rub that sore spot and get pain relief that lasts – without any side effects.
One of these products is the Rub on Relief.
LivingWell Rub On Relief – How Does it Work?
Rub on Relief is advertised to be a fast-acting, all-natural, anti-inflammatory, long-lasting pain relief cream.
How Does it Work?
Unlike what we call “distraction creams” (that only give you a heated-burning sensation that distracts you away from your pain), the Rub On Relief contains ingredients that penetrate deeper into the skin and can thus provide better and more lasting results.
Here’s what I mean:
1. Most OTC pain relief creams have more than a few chemicals in them.
Rub on Relief has only natural ingredients (listed and explained below).
2. Most pain creams contain tons of menthol or eucalyptus, which makes your painful area tingle like crazy.
This only “fools” you into thinking that something is happening and that “it’s working” because it replaces your muscle pain with burning skin pain.
Rub on Relief has ingredients that penetrate deeper and therefore provide longer and better pain relief.
3. Rub on Relief doesn’t smell. It’s not greasy.
It absorbs with incredible ease, and it starts working in about 10-15 minutes.
The Two Most Important Rub On Relief Ingredients
Scientists at the University of Connecticut gave CMO in topical cream form to patients experiencing joint and muscle pain in one or both knees.
And 100% of the people who used this powerful ingredient got relief from their pain.
This fatty acid acts as a “moisturizer” on dry and brittle joints.
It cushions the joints and repairs cell membranes.
CMO penetrates directly into your muscles, tissues, tendons, and joints to quickly turn off the fire of chronic inflammation and relieve your pain at the source.
Since then many other studies on CMO benefits have been done, and all of them discovered that it works all the time – with no side effects.
The second most important ingredient in Rub on Relief is MSM.
It’s naturally occurring nutritional sulfur. MSM makes the body’s cells more permeable which allows nutrients to flow in and out.
It’s known among researchers as “The Natural Solution to Pain”.
That’s because it works in two ways to naturally relieve your pain.
It blocks the “c” pain nerve fibers from delivering their chronic pain message to your brain.
Also, MSM decreases swelling and inflammation.
Researchers also reported (in The Journal of Anti-Aging Medicine) that MSM resulted in an 80% reduction in pain!
The 10 Complimenting Ingredients in Rub on Relief
A pain relief cream that only contains CMO and MSM should be enough, but there are 8 more homeopathic ingredients in Rub on Relief:
1. Magnesium Sulphate – there’s nothing faster-acting at stopping muscle spasms and twitching than this vital mineral compound.
Also, Research has shown that it can reduce aching joint pain by 80%.
2. White Willow Extract – derived from the bark of the white willow tree, has been used for thousands of years as an anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, and analgesic.
A number of clinical studies support the use of willow bark extracts in chronic lower back, joint pain, and osteoarthritis.
3. Arnica Flower Extract – used widely for muscle soreness, Arnica contains compounds that have anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.
4. Curcumin C3 Reduct – a stronger version of curcumin that has more antioxidant power than regular curcumin.
Scientists made it by taking out the part of curcumin that gives it antioxidant power and making it into a more concentrated form.
This makes it easier for your body to absorb and helps your body fight against harmful free radicals.
5. Boswellia – also known as frankincense (one of the gifts the three wise men gave Jesus), Boswelia has been shown in studies to be effective in reducing pain and inflammation in people with osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
6. Lemon and Lime Oil – known for their powerful purifying abilities.
They can also help with swelling, muscle twitches, nerve pain, muscle aches, and shooting pains.
7. Calendula – contains many powerful phytonutrients with high antioxidant activity.
Among other health benefits, calendula supports healthy wound healing.
8. Peppermint Leaf Oil – an ancient herbal medicine used in Europe and the Middle East that can quickly provide cool relief to irritated muscles.
Peppermint leaves send a cooling and pleasing sensation to your brain that relieves the stinging heat of inflammation.
9. Camphor Natural Gum – creates a pleasant warming sensation. It’s the perfect contrast to the cool relief of the peppermint leaf oil.
10. Plumeria Oil – has aromatherapeutic properties and can help calm your mind and body.
How Do You Use Rub On Relief for Back Pain?
Using the Rub On Relief is very simple:
1. Wash your hands before applying the cream.
2. Squeeze a small amount of cream onto your fingers.
3. Rub the cream onto the affected area of your back
4. Massage the cream into your skin until it is fully absorbed.
5. Wash your hands after applying the cream.
It is recommended to use the cream up to three times a day for best results.
Is the Rub On Relief Safe?
The Rub On Relief cream is 100% natural with a safe track record.
It can’t burn your skin (like capsaicin creams) and is safe to use on children aged 10 and up.
It contains no chemicals, preservatives, or junk that can be toxic to your body.
Run On Relief: Our Rating
We highly recommend this all-natural pain relief cream and give it 5 stars.
You can get it for a good sale price at The Healthy Back Institute.
Here’s a great comparison between Rub on Relief and the other most common back pain rubs on the market:
Rub on Relief vs. Penetrex
Penetrex cream is probably the most known and popular pain relief on the market in the past few years.
How does it compare to Rub on Relief?
While the Penetrex pain relief cream contains soothing ingredients (the main ingredients are Arnica, Vitamin B6, MSM, and Boswellia), isn’t greasy or overpowering in its scent, it does not contain only natural ingredients, and the ingredient list contains preservatives and thickening agents that are not natural.
Other ingredients in Penetrex include sunflower seed oil, glucosamine, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Vitamin E, Vitamin B6, glycerin, and shea butter. Its scent is a mix of Frankincense oil, peppermint oil, camphor, and TeaTree oil, but it’s not overpowering.
To your health and happiness,
The Back-Pain-Relief-Products team
Butawan M, Benjamin RL, Bloomer RJ. Methylsulfonylmethane: Applications and Safety of a Novel Dietary Supplement. Nutrients. 2017 Mar 16;9(3):290.
Shin HJ, Na HS, Do SH. Magnesium and Pain. Nutrients. 2020 Jul 23;12(8):2184.
Shara M, Stohs SJ. Efficacy and Safety of White Willow Bark (Salix alba) Extracts. Phytother Res. 2015 Aug;29(8):1112-6.
Yu G, Xiang W, Zhang T, Zeng L, Yang K, Li J. Effectiveness of Boswellia and Boswellia extract for osteoarthritis patients: a systematic review and meta-analysis. BMC Complement Med Ther. 2020 Jul 17;20(1):225.