The Grid Trigger Point Foam Roller
Trigger Point Foam Roller – The Grid Trigger Point Foam Roller Review
We tried to find flaws in this genius self massage and exercise tool. We couldn't.00000
The Grid Trigger Point Foam Roller is a compact, heavy-duty foam roller with different patterns on the surface for a variety of manipulations and applications.
But this is just a dry description for a foam roller that puts all other foam rollers to shame. This is why you won’t find any other review for foam rollers on this website (we only review the best back pain relief products here).
Who Can Benefit a Trigger Point Foam Roller?
The Grid roller was actually designed mainly for athletes; from long distance runners and endurance athletes, to Crossfit competitors, major league sports players, soccer moms and yoga enthusiasts.
But unless you have to deal with ongoing muscular or any other chronic back pain problems, you won’t understand why this small gadget is exactly what the doctor should have ordered (instead of pills, shots and surgery).
It’s great for relieving pain in your back, or rolling out sore muscles. You can use it for massage (roll until it quits hurting) or incorporate it into your workout. It brings great relief for knotted muscles – Immediately. And most importantly – It won’t crumble apart after 3 weeks of use.
The Grid Features vs. Regular Foam Rollers
- Small size – It’s smaller than most foam rollers, and focuses more on pressure, providing better traction and circulation. The compact design makes it perfect for travel and you can take it with you anywhere.
- It’s hollow – Making this a light weight product. An added bonus is that if you travel a lot, you can pack socks and shorts in it and save some packing space
- It uses closed-cell EVA foam (non-porous; anti-bacterial) and reinforced core made of durable (PVC) plastic. It’s designed to withstand constant, heavy and repeated use without breaking down after a few weeks. It’s the perfect balance of pressure and yield.
- The above feature explains the 1 year warranty. Try finding that guarantee with any of the traditional foam rollers out there.
- It doesn’t crumble under extreme loads. You can get an excellent traction with a relatively easy bounce. On a traditional roller, you’d have to bounce as hard as you can to get the same manipulation you get on the Grid.
- The different textures on the roller help to perform different types of self massage effectively. This is probably the best self massage tool out there.
- The roller comes with a short guide on how to use it on different parts of the body, which is very helpful.
How to Use the Grid Trigger Point Foam Roller
Watch this video to see the many ways you can use the Grid:
Whether you’re looking to massage your lats, quads, lower back, or any other large muscle group, or trying to achieve a killer core body workout, The Grid is certain to make you happy.
The Back Pain Relief Products Team is pleased to give this trigger point foam roller its highest rating – 5 stars.
To your health and happiness,
Will you share this post? (Thank you!)
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog..