The Grid Trigger Point Foam Roller
Is The Grid Trigger Point Foam Roller Worth Its Price?
We tried to find flaws in this genius self massage and exercise tool. We couldn't. Here's our detailed review for the Grid Foam Roller.00000
0 User reviews
Forget about traditional foam roller. Trigger point foam rollers take foam rolling to a whole different level.
The Grid foam roller unique design allows for targeted (and realistic) massage experience and won’t lose shape after a few months.
But is it worth to spend a few more dollars on a trigger point foam roller? Is the Grid foam roller better than others?
The answers are here, in the Grid trigger point foam roller review.
The Grid Trigger Point Foam Roller Review
The Grid Trigger Point Foam Roller is a compact, heavy-duty foam roller with different patterns on the surface for a variety of manipulations and applications.
But this is just a dry description for a foam roller that puts all other foam rollers to shame. This is why you won’t find any other review for foam rollers on this website (we only review the best back pain relief products here).
Here’s our review summary, before we get into detail:
Is The Grid Only for Athletes?
The Grid roller was actually designed mainly for athletes; from long distance runners and endurance athletes, to Crossfit competitors, major league sports players, soccer moms and yoga enthusiasts.
But unless you have to deal with ongoing muscular or any other chronic back pain problems, you won’t understand why this small gadget is exactly what the doctor should have ordered (instead of pills, shots and surgery).
The Grid will benefit anyone who suffers from muscle related back pain, for any reason. You can use it for massage (roll until it quits hurting) or incorporate it into your workout. It brings great relief for knotted muscles – Most of the time – Immediately.
And most importantly – It won’t crumble apart after 3 weeks of use.
The Grid vs. Traditional Foam Rollers
- Small size – It’s smaller than most foam rollers, and focuses more on pressure, providing better traction and circulation. The compact design makes it perfect for travel and you can take it with you anywhere.
- Lightweight – The Grid is hollow, making this a light weight product. An added bonus is that if you travel a lot, you can pack socks and shorts in it and save some packing space.
- It uses closed-cell EVA foam (non-porous; anti-bacterial) and reinforced core made of durable (PVC) plastic. It’s designed to withstand constant, heavy and repeated use without breaking down after a few weeks. It’s the perfect balance of pressure and yield.
- 1 year warranty. Try finding that guarantee with any of the traditional foam rollers out there.
- It doesn’t crumble under extreme loads. You can get a traction effect with a relatively easy bounce. On a traditional roller, you’d have to bounce as hard as you can to get the same manipulation you get on the Grid.
- The different textures on the roller help to perform different types of self massage effectively. This is probably the best self massage tool out there.
- The roller comes with a short guide on how to use it on different parts of the body, which is very helpful.
How to Use the Grid Trigger Point Foam Roller
Whether you’re looking to massage your lats, quads, lower back, or any other large muscle group, or trying to achieve a killer core body workout, The Grid is certain to make you happy.
The Back Pain Relief Products Team is pleased to give this trigger point foam roller its highest rating – 5 stars.
To your health & happiness,
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog..